Monday, March 12, 2012

How to handle events?

Sirs,

How can I handle events of controls created during runtime?
Let us say if I have nested repeaters how can I handle the events coming from the "child" repeaters? Or if I create a command button from the code how can I handle the events coming out of them? Example:


dim cmdButton as new button
cmdbutton.text="Hello"

page.controls.add(cmdbutton)

Now how to handle the click on the cmdbutton?

Regards,

TeddyCome on, Guys be more creative... I really need the answer...

Thx,
Teddy
I'm actually looking for the samething (in asp.net 2)

I've tried using:

.CommandName = "Method";
.Command += new CommandEventHandler(Method);

I don't get errors, just the event doesn't fire.

.OnCommand throws permisiion error

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home